Breaking news! Osteria Francescana of Modena, Italy, founded by Chef Massimo Bottura, has just been named the world’s best restaurant. This is the first time in history that an Italian establishment has topped the list. Massimo Bottura published his memoir a few years ago, Never Trust a Skinny Italian Chef (In Italian, Vieni in Italia Con Me). It’s one of my two favorite books of all time about food. (The other is Chef Dan Barber’s, The Third Plate). He’s known for his artistic approach to cuisine, as well as his fondness for collecting modern and contemporary art.
- Please Support SONS OF ITALY Earthquake Relief!
- Italian Earthquake Relief – NIAF Statement
- Festa di Ferragosto Returns!
- Pompano Beach and Termoli Team Up!
- Chris D’Elia Heads to (Our) Hollywood!
- Female Mayors Elected in Rome, Turin
- Buona Festa del Papa!
- Christo’s Project Wows at Lake Iseo
- Italy Progresses to Phase 2 in Euro 2016
- Osteria Francescana Named World’s Best
- 2016 Festa della Repubblica